LISBON Top Stories

News-Press Now: ND Grand Forks NDZoneForecast for Monday, August 19, 2019 ————— 684 FPUS53 KFGF 200758 ZFPFGF Zone Forecast Product for E ND and NW MN National Weather Service Grand Forks ND 258 AM CDT Tue Aug 20 2019 NDZ039-202100- Cass- Including the city of Fargo 258 AM...
Belfast Telegraph: What a difference a half-century makes. For Linfield - who are just 180 minutes away from pocketing mega millions if they win their next two European games - actually lost money the last time they did so well on the continental stage in 1967. The Irish League...
Public Technologies: CORPORATE EVENT NOTICE: Cancellation Notice LOCATION: Dublin DATE: 20th August 2019 MARKET: Global ExchangeMarket CANCELLATION NOTICE Listing and trading of the under mentioned securities has been cancelled with effect from 19th August 2019. MORGAN STANLEY...
Public Technologies: CORPORATE EVENT NOTICE: Cancellation Notice LOCATION: Dublin DATE: 20th August 2019 MARKET: Euronext Dublin CANCELLATION NOTICE Listing and trading of the under mentioned securities has been cancelled with effect from 19th August 2019. BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA...
The Independent: Can’t bear the thought of a marathon plane journey? Then breaking the trip into two sections with a stopover might just be the way forward. Pick the right airline, and you can get a city break tagged on to the main trip – and these are 10 of the best...
Herald-Standard: Michael Phillips of Waynesburg kept busy this summer. Unlike most 16-year-olds, however, he wasn’t scooping ice cream or cutting lawns. He was riding bulls. Phillips’ summer kicked off on July 7 in Shawnee, Oklahoma, where he competed with over 800 teenagers...
Huffington Post: Sex Diaries is a weekly series on HuffPost UK that asks readers to share their sex lives: to talk about the sex they’re having (or not). Interested in anonymously sharing your story? Email sophie.gallagher@huffpost.com. I went on a date a few weeks ago...
GEM Notice2019-08-20
Public Technologies: CORPORATE EVENT NOTICE: Admission Notice CARLYLE EUROCLO 2019-2 DESIGNATED ACTIVITY COMPANY LOCATION: Dublin DATE: 20th August 2019 MARKET: Global ExchangeMarket ADMISSION NOTICE Euronext Dublin approves the admission of the undermentioned securities to...
News-Press Now: LISBON, PortugalA major, out-of-control wildfire in Spain’s Canary Islands was throwing flames 160 feet into the air on Monday, forcing emergency workers to evacuate more than 9,000 people, authorities said. The blaze — described by the local fire...
Brexit or Not? Masters of Manipulating Public Opinion By Peter Koenig August 19, 2019 "Information Clearing House" - BREXIT deadline is 31 October 2019. On 23 June 2016, the British people voted 52% against 48% to leave the European Union. In England alone, the margin was somewhat higher, 53.4% for leaving the EU, against 46.6% for staying. In the meantime we know, that this result was influenced by Cambridge Analytica, the same as the Trump Presidency was apparently helped by CA – and according to CA’s own account, more than 200 elections or referenda worldwide during the last 5 years or so were decided by CA. CA is said to have disappeared, however the knowledge on how to manipulate voters’ opinions – the algorithm to do so – is by now well known by Google, other social media and, of course, by the world’s key secret service agencies, foremost CIA, NSA, MI6, Mosad, DGSE (France), BND (Germany) – and others, therefore beware of believing even in a shred of democracy in upcoming elections, anywhere in the world. Will BREXIT actually happen? –  Chances are it will not. Almost three and a half year after the UK vote, and two and a half years after the UK started the exit process, the BREXIT “soap opera”, as it is often called – leave or stay – continues. Both, Theresa May and Boris Johnson – and so far, also the opposition Labor Leader, Jeremy Corbyn, have assured the British people they will respect their choice; no new referendum, no Parliamentary vote; and instead, they foresaw negotiating a “deal” with Brussels. If there is “no deal”, then BREXIT will take place as a “No Deal, or Hard BREXIT” – so the erstwhile verdict – which could change, of course, as just about everything that has been said and agreed upon in the BREXIT saga. But what exactly is meant by a “deal”, or a “no-deal”, for that matter? Though, the definitions of a “deal” are vague, a “deal” refers basically to a UK exit from the EU under as smooth as possible conditions for both business and individuals, meaning that current relationships, i.e. business licenses, trading relations, residency permits, free exchange of labor, would not stop at once, but a transition period would allow to work out specific conditions. In fact, this is precisely included in the Withdrawal Agreement (WA). However, the WA has not yet been ratified by the House of Commons. Why not? – Is there a hidden agenda? Once the WA is ratified, there is no way back? Is that it? – The Parliament’s holdout for a 180-degree change from “leave” to “stay” – despite the popular vote? The WA provides for a period up to 31 December 2020 after BREXIT actually happens, or longer, if negotiated, to hammer out the post-BREXIT details of trade, future tariffs, business licenses, transit of labor and capital – and more – before the new UK – EU divorce rules would enter into force. This is plenty of time to negotiate individual trade and peoples (free movement) agreements with EU partner countries. Everything – the current UK-EU relations agreements – would stay in place during the transition period, i.e. for at least another 15 months (or longer, if more time is negotiated as necessary), if BREXIT would take place on 31 October 2019. Are You Tired Of The Lies And Non-Stop Propaganda? Get Your FREE Daily Newsletter No Advertising - No Government Grants - This Is Independent Media2019-08-20
Information Clearing House: By Peter Koenig August 19, 2019 "InformationClearing House" - BREXIT deadline is 31 October 2019. On 23 June 2016, the British people voted 52% against 48% to leave the European Union. In England alone, the margin was somewhat higher, 53.4% for...
Brexit or Not?2019-08-20
Dissident Voice: Brexit deadline is 31 October 2019. On 23 June 2016, the British people voted 52% against 48% to leave the European Union. In England alone, the margin was somewhat higher, 53.4% for leaving the EU, against 46.6% for staying. In the meantime we know that this...
Sun Star: PARIS -- French PresidentEmmanuel Macron and Russian PresidentVladimir Putin vowed to give a new boost to peace talks with Ukraine and to improve Moscow's relations with the European Union during a meeting in southern France on Monday, August 19. But they...
This is Money: A British inmate has been caught trying to escape a Portuguese jail. The man, named locally as Mark Roscaleer, 30, is believed to have smashed his cell window and smothered his body in oil in a bid to...