Lisbon (Lisboa) is the least expensive city in Europe, and so it is popular among tourists. The city offers a variety of shops and shopping areas to shop. Your visit to Lisbon would be incomplete without buying a souvenir or gift articles like azulegos (tiles), cork products, port wine, Barcelos Rooster, ceramics, Portuguese jewellery etc. Here is a guide containing shopping areas, streets, malls and weekly markets for the best shopping experience in Lisbon.
Avenida da Liberdade
- an expensive shopping street in Lisbon with designer boutiques, exclusive stores selling branded products.
Address: 1250-096 Lisbon, Portugal
- a shopping street at Chiado district, filled with fashion boutiques, souvenir shops and other stores
Address: 1200-309 Lisboa, Portugal
Fiera da Ladra
- also known as 'Thieves market', is a flea and antique market held twice a week in the Alfama district. It hosts stalls selling housewares, clothing, antiques & old furniture etc.
Address: Campo de Santa Clara, 1100-472 Lisboa, Portugal
Feira do Relogio
- a large market held every Sunday in Lisbon selling food, clothes, local produce at very reasonable prices.
Address: Av. Santo Condestável WC, 1950-011 Lisboa, Portugal
- an industrial complex is home to an array of retailers selling many things, unique restaurants and cafes.
Address: R. Rodrigues de Faria 103, 1300-501 Lisboa, Portugal
- the largest mall with more than 400 shops, above 50 restaurants, a bowling alley, health club, multiplex cinema, and funfair with rides etc.
Address: Av. Lusíada, 1500-392 Lisbon, Portugal
El Corte Ingls
- shopping centre containing boutique, department stores, food court
Address: Av. António Augusto de Aguiar 31, 1069-413 Lisbon, Portugal
A Vida Portugues
- chain of stores sells authentic Portuguese products. Three A Vida Portuguesa shops are located in Intendente, Chiado, and Time Out Market.
Amoreiras Shopping Centre
- Lisbon's mall with stores, restaurants, cinemas, banks, fitness clubs, and beauty salons.
Address: Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco, 1070-103 Lisbon, Portugal
Centro Vasco da Gama
- Multilevel mall with a glass ceiling containing international retailers & eateries, plus a cinema.
Address: Av. Dom João II 40, 1990-094 Lisbon, Portugal
Olivais Sc Spacio Shopping
- a shopping centre that has served the people for many years. It features stores, retailers and food court.
Address: Rua Cidade de Bolama Lote 23, Olivais, Lisbon, 1800-079, Portugal